Since 2012, Midland Family Physicians has been recognized Patient Centered Medical Home( PCMH). PCMH is an approach to providing comprehensive evidence based primary care in a healthcare setting that facilitates partnerships between patients and their personal physician.
We are committed to implementing the PCMH standards, such as:
- Management of patient populations with specific clinical conditions (Such as diabetes, hypertension, asthma, and preventive screenings)
- Transition of care management from the hospital, emergency room and urgent care with your personal physician
- Patient health self-management and education
- Coordination of care with specialty provider
- Utilization of practice performance data to identify opportunities to improve clinical quality, efficiency and patient experience